- I leverage Afidence because I trust Bryan and the team he has created. I base all my partnerships and vendor relationships on trust and the expertise of the people providing the solution and Afidence has earned that trust from me.
- After looking for an independent consulting firm that was willing to separate themselves from any post-engagement opportunities, Afidence accepted the assignment of performing pure technology consulting, and very professionally delivered comprehensive findings and recommendations. Those results were in perfect alignment with initial project direction and scope, providing a very concise, yet easy to understand final product that all affected organizational divisions could read, interpret, and begin to act upon.
- Just wanted to let you know that again, you have supplied us with a GREAT resource! Your consultant came in and gave us some great ideas and some much needed direction. Everyone I have had the pleasure to work with from your team has been great. Thanks again, and I will ALWAYS push to work with your people again!
- It has been my experience that Afidence delivers value across a wide array of business services. More importantly, when engaged, they seek solutions that are in the best interest of their clients, even if the solution minimizes their own role in the project. This is not the work of a vendor but that of a business partner.
- I’ve worked with Bryan for approximately 15 years on a variety of projects that range from operational and very technical to strategic and highly conceptual. I have great respect for his ability to translate complicated issues into a clear plan with actionable steps to achieve success.
- I count Bryan and Afidence among the best in the industry when it comes to actually listening to what the customer wants, then delivering.
- Afidence is second to none in their clinical business and technology expertise. They are uniquely skilled at combining technology with common sense, to ensure money saving business practices.
- Because of its superb quality and the process we went through to get it completed, I wanted to send along the Disaster Recovery Requirements Document your team worked with us to assemble to another college.
Expert People, Library of Best Practices, Collaborative Approach through Transparency and Accountability ...
SharePoint, Server Virtualization, Messaging, DR/BC, Desktop Standardization, Mobile, IT Project Mgmt ...
IT Support through a Proactive Approach, Onsite and Remote Support, Predictable Costs, No Contracts ...
Audits/Assessments, Technology Recommendations, Strategic C-Level Project Planning, Business Aligned IT Planning ...