Warren County IT Department manages Department of Information Technology. Their site defines the following as their purpose:
The County Auditor is responsible for the management of the Department of Information Technology and serves as the Chief Administrator of the Automatic Data Processing Board. Changes in computer systems and planning must be approved by the Board to automate various county functions. Improving financial and record keeping systems of the county improves services, reduces costs and provides officials with a modern management tool to better administer the business of government ("Department of Information Technology," 2015).
You may contact them via the information below:
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (except Holidays)
- Telephone: Real Estate: 513-695-1235; 513-695-1239
- Accounting/Payroll: 513-695-1101Licensing: 513-695-1240
- FAX: 513-695-2960 - Real Estate and Licensing 513-695-2606 - Accounting/Payroll
- Located: 406 Justice Drive, Lebanon, Ohio 45036
We value long-lasting relationships and truly appreciate the opportunity to work with the Warren County IT Department!