MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT
FULL TIME OR PART TIME
Are you looking for a great place to build your career? Are you passionate about marketing and social media?
In the role of Marketing Communication Assistant (MCA), you'll be responsible for the administrative support of the marketing team at Afidence, Inc. The ideal candidate will utilize both experience and expertise to provide a proactive and organized delivery of the position requirements. The MCA needs to display a “can do” attitude coupled with a strong sense of integrity.
- Provide administrative support to marketing leadership
- Manage marketing inventory
- Assist with website, CRM, blogging, and article editing
- Partake in google and social media campaign management
- Take ownership of organizing, scheduling and implementing a social media plan
- Assist with the production and distribution of marketing materials
- Other responsibilities include, but are not restricted to submitting awards, securing speaking engagements and registering for events.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- High Understanding of Marketing Principles and Strategies
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- High Work Ethic with a Strong Sense of Integrity
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Planning, Organizational, and Task Execution Abilities
- Task Ownership
- High Focus and Creativity
- Positive and Upbeat Personality
- A Degree in Marketing (Not Required but May Provide an Advantage)
- Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign
- HTML5 / CSS