Our core competencies are a list of attributes by which we measure ourselves in our common pursuit of trust. They describe our ability to lead ourselves, engage others, and impact business. A majority of our core competencies are non-technical. These measures are used in the recruiting, employee development, and the performance review process.
- Client Focus: We always act in our clients’ best interest.
- Communication Skills: We deliver accurate, timely, and well-organized communications.
- Teamwork: We collaborate as a team to deliver the greatest value to clients and colleagues.
- Business Impact: We align our solutions to the needs of the business.
- Technology Impact: We are second-to-none in our subject matter expertise.
- Professionalism: We demonstrate integrity and discipline in every aspect of our behavior.
- Sense of Urgency: We align our priorities to ensure we meet or exceed clients’ expectations.
If you believe in our values, align to our core competencies, and have interest in joining our team, we'd like to talk to you!