2015 has been a year of growth. We are now serving over 80 active clients in the Cincinnati-Dayton region, extending into 30 states and 15 countries. As a technology consulting and services firm nothing is more important to us than creating trusted relationships with our clients and employees.
Join us in welcoming the following employees to our AfidenceIT family. They share our core competencies including:
- Business Impact: We align our solutions to the needs of the business.
- Client Focus: We always act in our clients' best interest.
- Communication Skills: We deliver accurate, timely, and well-organized communications.
- Professionalism: We demonstrate integrity and discipline in every aspect of our behavior.
- Sense of Urgency: We align our priorities to ensure we meet or exceed clients' expectations.
- Team Work: We collaborate as a team to deliver the greatest value to our clients and colleagues.
- Technical Expertise: We are second-to-none in our subject matter expertise.
Heath will be working full-time as a senior IT consultant. He joins AfidenceIT after working seven years as a senior support technician for Hassler Communications Systems Technology in Beavercreek, Ohio. Heath has experience in both workstations and servers. Further, he served as the client relations manager.
Heath has a B.S. from Defiance College in information technology and marketing. In addition, he has an MBA from Wright State University.
Heath finds great joy in working with technology and helping people. In his spare time, Heath enjoys spending time with his wife and four-year-old daughter.
Chris has joined AfidenceIT as an executive administration assistant. She has nine years of experience in the captive finance industry; three years in wholesale retail; and six years in education support services. In addition, Chris has served as a business manager for a nonprofit private school.
She has been married for twenty-two years and has two sons ages fourteen and nine. Chris is an avid Beverly Lewis book reader and a gardener. Her core attributes are organization skills and flexibility.
We are excited to welcome Sarah Anderson as our administrative assistant intern. She graduated from Sinclair Community College with a degree in business and public services. Sarah worked as a lead teacher at Kids R Kids Learning Academy for eight years.
She married her husband four years ago, and they have two boys who love to play and attend sporting events. Sarah is an avid runner who ran her first full marathon in Akron this past September.
Follow us on Twitter to discover more ways AfidenceIT is growing.